2021.10.18 20:00 fluffeve Cat Sits 🐱 (Art by me: @fluffeve on Twitter)
|submitted by fluffeve to furry [link] [comments]|
2021.10.18 20:00 Vidiotsyndrome What else can't you do in passive?
Just went to my arcade to collect...and was in passive to avoid a spawn camper griefer... for some reason you can't play arcade games in passive!?!?!?!?!?????
What else can't you do in passive that isn't free roam events or combat based stuff
submitted by Vidiotsyndrome to gtaonline [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 20:00 autotldr EXRO- new electric motor inverter allows multiple torque profiles on a single motor through coil switching. Offers huge performance boosts while reducing weight. Check out r/ExroTechnologies for more info.
This is the best tl;dr I could make, original reduced by 77%. (I'm a bot)
Calgary, Alberta - Exro Technologies Inc., a leading clean technology company that has developed anew class of power electronics for electric motors and batteries, announced today its first independent third-party testing of its Coil Driver™ technology that was conducted by AVL, the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems and software for the automotive industry.
AVL has been a trusted source of third-party testing for the automotive industry for over fifty years and its mechanical testing for the verification of powertrain systems carries significant weight among Exro's customer base.
This successful third-party testing of Coil Driver technology enables the Company to accelerate commercialization and provides the validation customers need to confidently integrate the technology into various applications at scale.
"By enlisting a prestigious organization such as AVL, we hope to show our commitment to go above and beyond in being fully transparent and prove that our technology performs as expected. Exro is focused on bringing this new technology to market and this third-party testing is a great step towards building confidence with our customers and shareholders."
About Exro Technologies Inc. Exro is a clean technology company pioneering intelligent control solutions in power electronics to help solve the most challenging problems in electrification.
Exro has developed a new class of control technology that expands the capabilities of electric motors, generators, and batteries.
Post found in /Futurology and /EXRO_Technologies.
NOTICE: This thread is for discussing the submission topic. Please do not discuss the concept of the autotldr bot here.
submitted by autotldr to autotldr [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 20:00 All-Seeing-Bot Haiti Kidnapping of American Missionaries Includes Five Children | Bloomberg Quicktake: Now
|submitted by All-Seeing-Bot to NewsVidFeed [link] [comments]|
2021.10.18 20:00 natecopter123 Seems to be a lot of dust around my furnace. Is this normal?
2021.10.18 20:00 wtfbtc_ Current Bitcoin transaction fees: BCH Next Block: $0.0030 BCH Median: $0.0013 BTC Next Block: $1.09 BTC Median: $0.99
Current Bitcoin transaction fees:
2021.10.18 20:00 MayorDoorhead Kinky
|submitted by MayorDoorhead to tsukiodysseygame [link] [comments]|
2021.10.18 20:00 PlayPUBGMobile PUBG MOBILE Community Event - A Trip to the Past YouTube Challenge Official Rules
PUBG MOBILE RETRO MODES UGC CHALLENGE
1. No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED AND ON THE SKILL OF THE ENTRANT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR WHERE REGISTRATION, BONDING OR LOCALIZATION REQUIRED. SUBJECT TO ALL NATIONAL, REGIONAL AND LOCAL LAWS.
The participation rules for this PUBG MOBILE RETRO MODES UGC CHALLENGE (“A Trip to the Past”) (“Contest”) are available at the page which linked to these Official Rules (https://www.reddit.com/PUBGMobile/comments/qas01t/pubg\_mobile\_community\_event\_a\_trip\_to\_the\_past/) (“Participation Rules”). By posting or submitting a video creation to the Contest (“Entry”), you are accepting the these Official Rules, Participation Rules and the Sponsor’s EULA available at https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html.
The sponsor of this is Proxima Beta Pte. Limited, a Singapore corporation with its registered office at 10 Anson Road #21-07 International Plaza, Singapore (“Sponsor”).
2. All Entries must meet the following criteria:
a. Entries must be submitted according to the specifications and through the methods set forth in Participation Rules.
b. Entrant may submit multiple Entries, only one Entry will be eligible to win.
c. Each Entry should be longer than one minute. All Event Hashtags must be included in the submissions.
d. Entries must be original and may not contain material that (a) is obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law; (b) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, contractual rights, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of third parties; (c) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (d) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (e) is grossly harmful, racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, blasphemous, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, vulgar or offensive; (f) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (g) is violent, bullying, or threatening or promotes violence, money laundering or gambling, terrorism, or actions that are threatening or disrespectful to any person or entity; (h) harms minors in any way; or (i) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
e. Entries must follow the terms and conditions of social media channels of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube (“Social Media Channels”). Specifically, you should follow YouTube Community Guidelines (link: https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/policies/community-guidelines/) and Terms of Service (link: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=terms) otherwise will be disqualified.
Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Entry for any reason.
3. Eligibility: All entrants must be at least the age of majority in their state or country of their residence. This Contest is not open to residents in China, Japan, South Korea, Quebec of Canada, Italy. Employees of Sponsor and Krafton, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The entrant must be the owner of the social media account that is used to participate in the Contest. Each entrant can only use one social media account to enter. If any entrant is found to be using multiple social media accounts in an attempt to win multiple prizes, they will be disqualified from the Contest and banned from all future events.
In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized holder of the relevant account, email address or user name will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized holder” is the natural person assigned an account, email address or user name by an Internet access provider, online service provider, social media channel or other organization responsible for assigning accounts, email addresses or user names. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized holder.
4. Contest Period: The Contest begins at 18:00 UTC+0 on October 18, 2021 and ends at 06:59 UTC+0 on November 15, 2021. The Contest will be carried out in three stages as below:
Submission Period：18:00 UTC+0 on October 18, 2021 -- [06:59] UTC+0 on November 15, 2021. All Entries must be submitted during this time through the participation methods mentioned in Clause 5 below.
Announcement Period: Winners will be announced by November 22, 2021 on PUBG MOBILE Official accounts on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. The winners will also be notified through direct message via the Social Media Channel the Entry was submitted. A playlist of winning Entries will also be published on PUBG MOBILE Official YouTube channel.
5. How to Enter:
a. Participants will create video clips of their favourite PUBG MOBILE retro modes telling us why such mode is important to you.
b. Participants need to upload and publish the video onto YouTube with your own account;
c. Participants then will need to:
i. go to the PUBG MOBILE Official YouTube channel and link your video entry in the comments section of the Contest announcement video (https://youtu.be/6tvfJQdwuYY). Your comment must contain a valid link to your video as well as the event hashtags #pubgmobile, #PUBGMPast, and #Contest (“Event Hashtags”); or
ii. post your YouTube video link in a public social media post via Facebook or Twitter along with the Event Hashtags.
d. The above submission shall be completed by Submission Period.
6. How to win: The organizing committee of the Sponsor and PUBG MOBILE Discord moderators as the independent judges will comprehensively evaluate the Entries according to the Judging Criteria here and select the top 5 Entries by the scores given. Winning Entries will be included in a playlist celebrating the memories we’ve made so far.
Theme: Video must demonstrate what mode you’re most excited about and why so we can all feel the nostalgia with you either in the video itself or the description of the video.
Storytelling: Video must show your passion about your favorite mode in a storytelling manner that’s inspirational or otherwise creatively evocative.
Creativity: Make a video clip that is as creative and attractive as possible.
Originality: The originality of your clip will greatly affect the possibility of winning.
7. Prizes: The Prizes for winning the Contest are as indicated in the Participation Rules. Prizes will be sent out thirty business days after Winners provided valid contact information and necessary documents as requested by the Sponsor for the purpose of delivery of the prizes. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize(s) is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater value. TAXES AND ANY OTHER COSTS, IF ANY, RELATED TO THE PRIZE ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. WINNER(S) WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO FURNISH PROOF OF IDENTITY, ADDRESS AND BIRTH DATE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A PRIZE. Winner(s) may be required in Sponsor’s sole discretion to complete relevant tax forms as a condition to the delivery of the applicable Prize(s).
• First Place - iPhone 13 128G (Approximate Retail Value $829)
• Second Place - iPhone 13 128G (Approximate Retail Value $829)
• Third Place - 12,000 UC (Approximate Retail Value $200 )
• Fourth Place - 9,000 UC (Approximate Retail Value $150 )
• Fifth Place - 6,000 UC (Approximate Retail Value $100 )
8. Winner(s). Sponsor will select the five winners as indicated here. The winners of the Contest will be determined based on demonstrated skill in the area specified in this Official Rules. During the Announcement Period, Sponsor will attempt to notify winners via the Social Media Channel the Entry was submitted. If the Entry was submitted on YouTube, Sponsor will attempt to notify the entrant by commenting the Entry post.
In order to verify winners, Sponsor may require each winner to provide a valid photo ID. Sponsor may contact winners in English, or in a language prominent in the country of entry of each such winner.
Winners must respond to Sponsor within 14 days after notification from Sponsor. The failure by any such Entrant to timely respond to any notification may result in such Entrant’s disqualification as a Winner, in which case such Entrant shall not be entitled to win any prizes.
In the event a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will be given to the next entrant eligible to win a prize based on the Judging Criteria. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive or understand notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account. Winner, and any other individuals appearing in winner’s Entry, may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release (“Release”). By entering this Contest or accepting any prize, each participant (including without limitation each honorable mention) allows Sponsor to use their account ID, name, photograph, likeness, voice, opinions, information, hometown and jurisdiction of residence for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. The potential Winner will be required to complete and return the Release within five 5 days of the date the Release is sent. An alternate potential winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible entries if a potential winner: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot or will not accept or receive the prize for any reason.
9. List of Winner(s). Individuals may request the name of the winner(s) by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope prior to 3 months from the end date to Proxima Beta Pte. Limited, Attn: PUGB MOBILE RETRO MODES UGC CHALLENGE, 10 Anson Road #21-07 International Plaza, Singapore.
10. Conditions of Participation. By submitting an Entry for this Contest, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this Contest, which Sponsor or its designees shall make in their sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any participant or winner who, in Sponsor’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Sponsor’s site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than the allowed Entries, violates the Official Rules terms, Participation Rules or the EULA, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
11. Intellectual Property. Ownership of the pre-existing underlying intellectual property of the entrant remains the property of the entrant subject to Sponsor’s rights to reprint, display, reproduce, perform, use, and exhibit the Entry for the purpose of administering and promoting the Contest and for Sponsor’s marketing and advertising purposes. By participating in the Contest, each entrant grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable license, with the right to sublicense, to reprint, display, reproduce, perform, use, modify, remake and exhibit (including the right to make derivative works of) the Entry and materials and information submitted on and in connection with the Contest or use or receipt of the prize for any and all purposes in any medium. If an entrant is selected as a winner, instead of the license granted above, each entrant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, worldwide, fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable license, with the right to sublicense, to reprint, display, reproduce, perform, use, modify, remake and exhibit (including the right to make derivative works of) or otherwise exploit the Entry and materials and information submitted on and in connection with the Contest for any and all purposes in any medium. Each participating entrant hereby warrants that any Entry and other materials and information provided by entrant are original with entrant and do not violate or infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, moral rights or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, and do not violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations. If the Entry or information or materials provided by entrant contain any material or elements that are not owned by entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, entrant represents he or she has obtained, prior to submission of the Entry and information or materials, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use and exploitation of the Entry, relevant information and materials by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules without additional compensation.
Each entrant warrants that the Entry and materials and information provided do not contain information considered by entrant, its employees or personnel, or any other third party to be confidential. Entrant agrees that Sponsor has the right to verify the ownership and originality of all Entries and that, upon Sponsor’s request, entrant must submit a written copy of any release or permission entrant has received from a third-party granting entrant the right to use such property. Entrant understands and acknowledges that in the event a submission is selected as a winning Entry, and entrant’s ownership, rights and the originality of the Entry cannot be verified to the satisfaction of Sponsor or is in any other way ineligible, Sponsor may select an alternate winner based on the same Judging Criteria.
Except to the extent prohibited by law, entrants waive the benefit of any “moral rights” or “droit moral” or similar rights in any country to any content of the Entry that they upload, submit or otherwise provide to Sponsor associated with the Contest. In addition, when an entrant creates, appears in, uploads, or posts an Entry, that entrant grants Sponsor a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free, unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, license, with the right to sublicense, to such entrant’s name, likeness, and voice, including in connection with commercial or sponsored content. This means, among other things, that such entrant will not be entitled to any compensation from Sponsor, its affiliates, or its business partners if such entrant’s name, likeness, or voice is conveyed through the game or any related services, or on one of Sponsor’s business partner’s platforms.
12. Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ANY THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS UTILIZED FOR THE CONTEST, AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/CONTEST AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE CONTEST; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE CONTEST; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. If for any reason an entrant's Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another Entry due to discontinuance of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a choosing from all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Official Rules and the Contest are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore without reference to choice of law rules. Any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or relating to this Contest and Official Rules, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination thereof or any dispute regarding non-contractual obligations arising out of or relating to it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) under the Arbitration Rules of the SIAC in force at the time of delivery of the arbitration notice. The seat of this arbitration shall be Singapore. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in English. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
15. Languages. These Official Rules may be made in multiple language versions. In the event of a dispute as to the terms of different language versions, the English version shall prevail.
submitted by PlayPUBGMobile to PUBGMobile [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 20:00 2066hastingsreunion Some of my plant babies to start your Monday off right
2021.10.18 20:00 Sumbalfreebies Air Freshener, Diffuser with 10 Oil Sticks Fragrance...Price US $18.99...FREE For Amazon US Product testers...Interested People DM me
|submitted by Sumbalfreebies to AmzTesters [link] [comments]|
2021.10.18 20:00 sharewithme Word of The Hour: death
2021.10.18 20:00 Celebi_exe İslam'da kadın
Merhabalar din kültürü dersinde İslam'da kadın hakkında araştırma ödevi aldım ayetlerle (Din hocası işine gelmeyen hadisleri reddediyor) yazabilir misiniz teşekürler şimdiden
submitted by Celebi_exe to AteistTurk [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 20:00 Austropole Einfach auf entspannt Geburtsurkunde fälschen und in jedes Familienfoto reinphotoshoppen um gratis im Camp zu bleiben.
|submitted by Austropole to JFC_Arendsee [link] [comments]|
2021.10.18 20:00 FullMetalJackedDick How often do you break out of the “music lover” ecosystem?
I was scrolling a thread about how Drakes recent album hit number one again. A lot of the comments were about how such a mediocre project was running up such solid numbers. But a lot of the points made were the type of thing you’d only care about if you consumed a lot of music commentary.
-Long rollout/pushbacks -High expectations -Curator criticism -How this album fits into Drake’s larger discog
But the average person isn’t really checking for any of that. They just listen to what’s in front of them via radio or playlists. I threw on Rap Caviar for an hour yesterday and it was basically Drake Radio.
With that in mind, how much does your music commentary diet divorce your perspective from that of the GP?
What are your sources of music commentary and how do you use them?
Do you keep up with mainstream acts? Why or why not?
Who’s your favorite contemporary household name? Does your view of them line up with the public’s perception of them?
submitted by FullMetalJackedDick to LetsTalkMusic [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 20:00 AKA_kerlip almalı mıyım
|submitted by AKA_kerlip to WeebTurks [link] [comments]|
2021.10.18 20:00 Elegant_Geologist_89 Error ? Pulled now
|submitted by Elegant_Geologist_89 to pokemoncardcollectors [link] [comments]|
2021.10.18 20:00 IAmDisgutted wanted to tp to a FLOWER FOREST... this was my flower forest...
|submitted by IAmDisgutted to Minecraft [link] [comments]|
2021.10.18 20:00 All-Seeing-Bot Does the Fed Have the Right Tools for the Recovery’s Challenges? | Bloomberg Quicktake: Now
|submitted by All-Seeing-Bot to NewsVidFeed [link] [comments]|
2021.10.18 20:00 AutoModerator For Getty discussion please go to r/TheGetty
2021.10.18 20:00 Elegant_Tomato3228 If only
I'd love to create a group like the Marauders in real life, to do pranks, to have nicknames, etc. I think this is one of my life goals.
submitted by Elegant_Tomato3228 to MaraudersHarryPotter [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 20:00 jaddf Arsenal XI [18.10.2021][GW8][21/22] vs CRY
|submitted by jaddf to FantasyPL [link] [comments]|
2021.10.18 20:00 forseti99 ¿Qué te gustaría que se hiciera con tus libros cuando mueras?
2021.10.18 20:00 EyeShot300 Nom nom nom!
|submitted by EyeShot300 to BabyYoda [link] [comments]|
2021.10.18 20:00 Destroyer_456 ChugBug into Garen 3 with triple neekos. First 3 star 5 cost this set sorry for the iPad quality
|submitted by Destroyer_456 to TeamfightTactics [link] [comments]|
2021.10.18 20:00 The-Crypto-Portal LatinX at Ripple Co-Lead Ajshia Najafian on Authenticity in Identity
|submitted by The-Crypto-Portal to XRP_Community_News [link] [comments]|